Sunday, April 03, 2005

Things!

Hello!

Lately, I have become like my grandma, who is hesitant to throw anything away, mainly in the sense that I feel like I bookmark every other page I go to. Nonetheless, I try to be pretty organized about it, and over time I seem to have gathered up a nice little collection of visual resources (among other things), which I hope will be of some use to you all.

A nice little collection of stock photo sites
Color palette generator, very cool
The biggest stock photo site (I think)
hmm, a backwards color palette generator?
Rock Band Fonts, fun!
Color scheme generator
Movie Fonts!
Open clip art....!
Photoshop Tutorials

Oh yeah, and I got a lot of these from del.icio.us, which is a very wonderful website that I'd suggest you check out if you haven't already.

Have fun!

-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home